Labels

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome to Next Gen Gaming

Greetings gaming pals. I, NGW, shall be your host as we explore all things gaming, movies, and more. From the latest rumors and gossip, to up to the minute news, previews, interviews, and reviews, as well as opinion pieces, top 10 lists, and more. I'm sure that, if you are reading this, that you want to know a bit more about the guy that's gonna be blabbing on to you for the foreseeable future. So a quick bit about myself. I'm a gamer, been gaming about as long as I can remember. A child of the 90's I grew up in the heyday of gaming, starting with PCs and the Genesis, Super Nintendo, all the way to today with the PS3, Wii, the 360, and of course the PC. What do I do outside of gaming and talking about gaming? I'm an art student, taking graphic design courses in Orange County, still in my first year, but ya gotta start somewhere. Big movie buff, from the classics to modern day summer blockbusters, primarily a fan of horror films and sci-fi and the like, but there's not many genres I don't care for. Probably put Craven, Carpenter, Cameron (what's with all the C's anyways?) amongst my favorites, I mean The Thing is probably my favorite sci-fi/horror flick of all time, great movie. Books, I'm big into books. Again mostly horror fiction, Lovecraft being my personal favorite author. I also collect things like toys (so do expect a bit of plastic crack to show up here every now and then), comics on occasion, really just whatever interests me.

I do have a few articles I plan on publishing tonight, so I'll leave you all with something to read. Look forward to what the future holds.

Until next time gps.

-NGW

No comments:

Post a Comment